- New Officers - Rene Tam as secretary, Kali Loughlin as treasurer, and Mike Loquet as an executive officer
- NYS TWS annual meeting is on the 12th and 13th. You can RSVP here. They now have the agenda up and it looks like the 12th will be the best day to go but the 13th will be a shorter day so if you're worried about classes, you should go then. Update: As no one signed up for the Wednesday van, Dr. Frair is only able to offer rides on the Tuesday van so if there are any spots left, the sign-up sheet is on the door of her office (257 Illick).
- We will need 2-3 people to join the quiz bowl team competing at the annual meeting. Please join the battle to be #1 in the state of NY. E-mail Leah at email@example.com if you would like to join.
- We are going to the Page Wildlife Rehabilitation Center this Saturday, April 16 and time is 2-4 p.m. Dress in your work clothes as you may be asked to paint. However, there will be PIZZA! Sign up here.
- Beast Feast! It is coming up so please RSVP. Volunteers are needed and if you volunteer, you get free admission. We only need so many volunteers so it will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign up here!
- ESF students and professors will be cataloging species of the Skaneateles Conservation Area in a Bioblitz on 4/23 and 4/24. You may join any time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Please e-mail Leah for more info.
- We are offering a trapper education course to get the trapper certification on 4/23 (Saturday) 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please e-mail Joe Folta at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register for the course. Update: If you do e-mail Joe about registering, you will be sent another e-mail to complete the registering process so look out for that and if you don't receive it check all folders of your mailbox and if still missing, e-mail Joe.
The meeting concluded with a fun game of quiz bowl.